Big changes on HSJi
We're delighted to inform you that HSJ Intelligence has received another round of updates to help you get even more from the platform.
HSJi looks better – with a refreshed look and feel...
- When you first login, a training video takes users through the main features/areas of the site, and demonstrates how to create watchlists and track organisations and people.
- From then on your landing page can be customised to show the latest content based on your watchlist preferences.
- Our new “National” page enables you to explore National Briefings on topics such as Commissioning, Finance, Technology and Quality and Performance.
- Our Leadership page now allows you to add people and roles of interest to a watchlist, and receive updates when a relevant new appointment is filled, or a person of interest moves.
HSJi provides detailed insight on the NHS on a National, Regional, Organisational and Leadership level and now the top navigational bar is reflective of that:
- National - This section provides you with contextual industry knowledge via National briefings. It contains predictive analysis of key trends that will have an impact on the NHS and identifies the specific organisations that will be affected.
- Regions – This section contains detailed profiles for sustainability and transformation partnerships (STPs) and integrated care systems (ICSs). Once you click on a system, it opens a detailed profile page containing key data points, leadership information and unique HSJ Insight.
- Organisations - This section contains the Prospect Builder tool where you can filter and segment the market and pinpoint your best opportunities. You can group organisations by certain characteristics and create a watchlist tailored to your needs.
- Leadership - Here we track the leadership appointments in the NHS. You can view by Organisation and by Role, depending on your requirements, and add people or job functions to their watchlists.
These developments have been designed to help you discover more and deepen your understanding of the NHS marketplace, the remits and key priorities of organisations servicing local areas - so you can align your proposition more closely to those goals.
Make sure you log in and take full advantage of these new tools and functionality.
Click here to view the introduction video >>
For any further assistance on the new functionality or to discuss adding more users on to HSJi, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with your account manager.
The HSJi Team